Your Club may commit some or all of your Club's DDF to one or more Global Grants. In order to commit DDF, the Global Grant must be registered on the 5330 Rotary Grants website. Actions are as follows:
- If the Global Grant is already registered on 5330rotarygrants.org, please go to the DDF Transfer page. Select the Global Grant from the dropdown list in Step 1 and follow the remaining steps to complete the DDF transfer.
- If the Global Grant is not registered (does not appear in the Global Grant list):
- If your Club is the primary sponsor for the Global Grant, the Global Grant must first be initiated on www.rotary.org and assigned a Global Grant number. Once you have a Global Grant number then you must complete the District 5330 Request to register a Global Grant or Contribute DDF to another District’s Global Grant Form and email the scanned form to email@example.com. Please note the form must be signed by your Club's President. Grant registration for 5330rotarygrants.org and DDF transfer will be processed by the site administrator on your behalf.
- If the Global Grant is being sponsored by another 5330 Club, then that Club must complete the www.rotary.org setup and complete registration on 5330rotarygrants.org using the request form referenced above before you can transfer your Club's DDF
- If the Global Grant is sponsored by another District, you must also complete the request form referenced above and email to firstname.lastname@example.org showing your DDF amount, Global Grant number and Club President approval. Grant registration for 5330rotarygrants.org and DDF transfer will be processed by the site administrator on your behalf.
We do not monitor the website matchinggrants.org. DDF amounts entered on matchinggrants.org are not recognized by 5330 Grants website.
Thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.
Global Grants Available for Funding(Click Ref # for Grant summary, Click Grant # to Transfer DDF)
|Ref#||Grant #||Description||5330 Club Primary||5330 District Sponsored||CLUB||DDF Credit||Estimated DDF Wanted for Grant||Club Qualification Status (DDF Transfer Blocked if not Global qualified)|
|4713||GG1641886||Tijuana Oeste Dental Health Project||YES||CLUB||Lake-Arrowhead||$5446||$4554||Global|
|7155||GG1979522||Hospital Beds - Easing the Pain||NO||CLUB||Palm-Desert||$100||$9900||Global|
|6604||GG1860583||Kumasi Ghana Disability Project||YES||CLUB||Palm-Springs-Sunup||$2761||$17239||Global|
|6845||GG1872403||Wellness Center -Community Health||NO||CLUB||San-Bernardino-Crossroads||$1500||$10000||Global|
|6965||GG1872362||Literacy training program||NO||CLUB||Lake-Arrowhead||$750||$24250||Global|
|7052||GG1985347||Ripples Water Management||YES||CLUB||Palm-Springs||$10856||$19144||Global|
|7092||GG1999999||Polio Plus Contributions||YES||*DISTRICT*||*-District-5330||$2164||$17836||No|
|7128||GG1879406||Cancer Care Project||NO||CLUB||Murrieta||$3000||$17000||District|
|7133||GG1984290||Mission Taipei 2021 Avoid. Blindnes||NO||CLUB||*District 5330 District Grant Allocation||$2000||$8000||Global|
Introduction to Club/DDF/Grant Tables
Tables available on Club/DDF/Grant Tables Web Page (Click here for webpage with all the following Tables):
Click Links Below to display a specific table
You may sort a table alphabetically by column value by clicking on column title. Click once for ascending and again for descending. For example, click Share Tagged twice to bring all Tagged entries to the top in the table below.
You may expand a table display by selecting from the 'Show 10 entries' dropdown on the top left of a table. Use Search, top right, to search for a Club or Project such as a particular Grant number or Club Name.
Most tables have one or more links shown in blue such as in the Ref# column shown in several tables. Click these links for more detail.
- A listing of clubs showing DDF amounts, Qualification status and District Grant status
- List all Global Grants for District showing description, primary 5330 Club, Club Qualification status, total DDF credit, additional DDF needed
- Global Grants registered on this website needing DDF
- List all DDF Transfers from 2013 forward showing project/grant, amount and club. Links will display details
- List all DDF adjustments made by sire Administrator